While we strive to keep the freedom to express our faith, we ask that no teaching be given to the children that is in any
way contrary to our basic statement of faith:
We believe the following basic Christian truths:
- The Bible is divinely inspired and the authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, Creator and Sustainer of the universe existing in three
persons; God the Father, Jesus the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ being fully God, became fully man, was born of a
virgin, lived a sinless life, died on a cross, was raised bodily, and is at
God’s right hand, and will personally come again.
- All people have sinned and are guilty before God.
- God sent His Son, Jesus Christ, out of His love to save us from our sins.
- All those who believe and receive Jesus Christ, the Son of God, as their
Savior are forgiven by God and have eternal life.
- The Holy Spirit glorifies Jesus Christ and works in all people to bring them
to faith and obedience and dwells in believers equipping and
empowering them for lives of holiness and faithful service.
- The Church is the Body of Christ, consisting of all believers and fulfills
Christ’s mission, making disciples of all nations and bringing glory to